Choosing an Agent
Selecting a Greater Phoenix Real Estate Agent is a Big Decision: Buying a home is unquestionably one of the biggest purchases you will ever make. A home may account for as much as one-third of your monthly expenses. Buying a home requires making many important financial decisions, comprehending complex issues, meeting deadlines, and handling lots of paperwork. It's reassuring, and smart, to have a professional who can help you through it all.
The Buyers' Agent: Buyers' agents specialize in helping buyers find what they're looking for! A good Buyers' agent will listen to your needs and then help you find the ideal home for you. They will search the scope of homes available that meet your requirements and notify you the moment one hits the market. Your Greater Phoenix real estate agent will make the appointment to open the door and get you inside.
Trying to Buy On Your Own: You shouldn't have to leave messages for agents and hope they call you back. No more waiting for Open Houses to see what's inside. No more calling on newspaper ads only to discover that the house in the ad is no longer available. It's a good idea to have a Greater Phoenix real estate agent at your side instead.
There's no need to go it alone. Why bother, when.
For a Buyer, Buyer's Agents are FREE! Did you know that real estate agents don't get paid until the successful conclusion to your home purchase? And the seller pays them; you, the Buyer, do not! Greater Phoenix real estate agents have access to a wide range of resources they can access and share with you; by networking with other agents they can widen the search, and therefore, the opportunity of finding that perfect home you're looking for.
They can help you beyond the search by recommending service providers such as lenders, insurance agents, landscapers, contractors, and other industry professionals. A good Buyers' Agent will take you through the entire process from start to finish ensuring as pleasant and successful an experience as possible. And remember, the seller pays the real estate agents, so why not have someone working for you - for FREE?
Choosing the Right Greater Phoenix Real Estate Agent:
Why Choose The MarketQuest Realty Team? Think of us as your very own personal, professional Greater Phoenix real estate advocate on all matters related to the transaction. We will utilize our experience and knowledge of the Greater Phoenix real estate market, always representing your best interests throughout the process. We will work tirelessly helping you sort through all the decisions you will have to make. We will not stop until we have found just what you're looking for. Our goal is to make your home-buying experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- Look for a full-time Greater Phoenix real estate agent who will dedicate the time it will take to find you exactly what you're looking for. This is your home we're talking about; now is not the time to compromise or settle for anything less.
- Find a Greater Phoenix real estate agent who is tech-savvy: Today's Greater Phoenix real estate market moves at internet speed.
- Does the agent have a network or "team" they can rely on? Successful real estate agents are often the most efficient ones and network well with other agents.
- A good Phoenix real estate agent is always striving to increase their capacity for serving their clients by improving themselves as an agent and continuing to gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Will the agent be reliable? Someone you can count on? Will they return your calls promptly? Will they be there to answer your questions? You'll come to really appreciate these qualities later on.
- Ask for references. Others in your situation will be able to tell you their experience and you can probably expect the same.
- A good Phoenix real estate agent will spend more time listening to you than talking about them self.
- Finally, choose a Greater Phoenix real estate agent with whom you feel comfortable. You're going to spend a lot of time together.
Our MarketAwareness: Often we know about properties that have not yet hit the market, thus giving you an advantage - an inside track if you will - to some of the best values out there. Because Greater Phoenix real estate is all we do, we're the first to know about what's happening on the Greater Phoenix real estate scene that could affect you.
<<Back To Buyers/Sellers